San Antonio Family Lawyer Delivers Strong Representation to Clients
Experienced attorney also advocates for clients in criminal defense cases and provides estate planning services
When a legal issue involves your family or your freedom, it is crucial to retain the help of a lawyer who will help you obtain the best possible solution. At Kriebel Law Firm, PLLC in San Antonio, Texas, I advocate for clients dealing with a wide range of family law matters. I also provide fierce representation in criminal defense cases and helpful estate planning services. For over 10 years, I’ve dedicated myself to each of the cases I take on, and you can be confident that I’ll use that experience to capably serve you.
Seasoned advocate provides exemplary service to Texas residents
My firm is focused on helping people from all walks of life in and around San Antonio with their legal concerns. My clients rely on my services because I am:
- Tenacious — Even in the most difficult cases and in the face of the toughest opposition, I never shy away from a challenge. With my effective representation, you can be confident that I’ll work to reach the best possible outcome.
- Attentive — I will listen patiently as you explain your situation, then give you knowledgeable feedback about the law, your options and how we should proceed.
- Thorough — Whether you need fierce defense against a criminal charge, help with a family law matter or guidance while making end-of-life plans, I will leave no stone unturned when handling your matter.
With more than a decade of experience, you can rely on me to guide you through your matter.
Attorney provides strong, knowledgeable representation for criminal and family Law cases
When what you value most is at risk, my firm delivers strong legal support to ease your stress. I have deep knowledge and experience in multiple practice areas, including:
- Family law — I handle family law matters ranging from child custody disputes, alimony awards, property distribution and other divorce-related issues to protection orders and adoption guidance.
- Department of Family and Protective Services Cases — For parents who have been contacted by Family and Protective Services (CPS) on suspicion of abuse, I will aim to give you legal recourse against false accusations of neglect or abuse and combat any intimidation tactics used by the organization.
- Criminal law — A criminal conviction can have a significant effect on virtually every aspect of your life, which is why I provide strong criminal defense representation in cases involving allegations of drug crimes, homicide, assault, domestic violence, traffic violations and a range of other crimes. For minors facing charges, I advocate for them in the juvenile law system.
Probate and estate administration — If you have been tasked with distributing a deceased loved one’s assets in accordance with their will, I provide support throughout the probate and estate administration process.
I have over a decade of experience handling cases just like yours, so you can be confident that I will aim for a positive resolution to your matter.
Contact a dedicated Texas advocate for a consultation
At Kriebel Law Firm, PLLC, I represent clients in and around San Antonio with family law, criminal defense and estate planning matters. My office is conveniently located in the heart of San Antonio. To schedule a consultation, call me at 210-677-5586 or contact me online.